Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Name Project

I liked doing the name project because I thought it was fun to do. I liked looking for letters within the pictures, most of which had actually been taken by me. I cropped and rotated different pictures to emphasize the letter that I found within the picture itself. Most of the pictures I found letters in I had taken on various vacations I'd been on. I used the internet only for a few select letters which I found difficult to find within my own original photos. For example, I found both the letters "K" and "G" in pictures using the internet because I could not find any way in my pictures to make those two specific letters.  I also used personal pictures of my family and me to add at the end of the slideshow. The song I used with the slideshow of pictures is called "Secrets" by OneRepublic.

No comments:

Post a Comment